HashiCorp Vault for Drupalers
HashiCorp Vault is an open-source secret management tool designed to support distributed applications and infrastructure as first-class citizens. It provides powerful features including Centralised secret storage, Dynamic secrets, Encryption as a Service, and many more.
This session will introduce some important Vault concepts and operational considerations, before diving into a technical demonstration of the current Drupal integration capabilities.
Who should attend this session?
- This session is aimed at Drupal developers, operations engineers, and site builders looking to leverage the power of HashiCorp Vault in their Drupal projects.
- The session assumes attendees are already familiar with secret management concepts. If you need a refresher on secret management, come and see my other session "Can You Keep a Secret?".
What can attendees expect?
- An introduction to HashiCorp Vault's features, capabilities, and some basic configuration.
- An overview of the available options for Drupal integration.
- An understanding of how to setup and configure Drupal integration.
Check out more about Nick Santamaria.